This “Getting Started” post will help you with:
- Book Review Due 9/24: Students will read one book selected from the list provided and write a 750-1000 word reflection relating the topic and focus of the book to libraries or information environments, technology and the focus of our course.
- Finish reading the book you selected from the list on the assignment page.
- Consider how your chosen book relates to key course themes, information science theories, and other course readings, as well as the research you have started doing on your information community.
- Check out book review examples under the Assignments drop-down menu.
Use the Assignment Helper: Book Review to help you write your book review.
- Post your book review as a blog post. Include your list of references. Also consider including any images, video, or other media to complement your review.
- Be sure to also submit the url of your book review to Canvas so your book review can be graded.