Greetings everyone – I am working through your Blog Post #2 entries. I am impressed with the early research some of you have done as well as the thoughtful connections many of you made to our course content. But – I also got to thinking… There is a lot going on right now in our world. I have decided to offer an extension on the assignment as a special gift so we can all have a little more time.
New due date: March 3rd by 5pm PT
That said, be mindful of the assignment requirements and read these carefully:
- Finish reading the book you selected from the list on the assignment page.
- Read the assignment page and rubric for expectations and requirements.
- Consider how your chosen book relates to key course themes, information science theories, and other course readings, as well as the research you have started doing on your information community.
- Check out book review examples in the Assignments Synthesis Examples.
- Use the Assignment Helper: Book Review to help you write your book review.
- Be sure to proof your writing for clarity as you share your ideas and connections.
- Publish your book review as a blog post. Include a list of references. Also consider including any images, video, or other media to complement your review.
- Be sure to also submit the url of your book review to Canvas so your book review can be graded.