Hi all – As you work on your Reflection Blogging Post #2, don’t forget about the helper page for all of our blog posts and the assignment synthesis examples. These resources may serve as inspiration as you craft the description of your chosen community.
Blog Post #2: Describe the Information Community you are choosing to explore for the course and the research paper. Utilize Fisher & Bishop’s definition and characteristics of Information Communities to describe your choice to the class.
- Be sure to cite Fisher & Bishop from our course materials as part of your description as well as other readings and resources featured in the lectures.
- What connections do you see between your chosen community and the definition of information communities?
- What other readings and resources featured in the lectures do you feel may be useful in exploring with this community?
- Cite other course resources or your own research as needed.
- Here’s a sample post #2 on Social Movements as an Information Community.
- Here’s a sample post #2 on Zoomers as an Information Community.