Hey all – I just finished reading all of your posts #5. Your work is right on target and so interesting. Your citations from the professional literature and your critical thinking is spot on. I read some posts that will be so easily remixed into the discussion sections of your paper, just like your earlier posts can remix into the intro and lit review.
I have also started grading the blog reports. Thanks for submitting your blog URLS for those that have finished early. I am reading the rest of your posts as I grade and I am so impressed! You also have created posts that could be used as evidence for your E-Portfolio.
Would anyone who created their #7 artifact already want to paste the URL as a comment below to inspire your classmates? Maybe a quick description of what you created.
Blog Post #7: Create a media-based artifact (infographic, video, audio, etc) from your research and explorations of your community’s use of emerging technologies. How do they use technology to advance the community or share information? Be as creative as you’d like!
- Use these “How To” pages at the Community Site:
- How do I add media to pages or blog posts?
- How do I create a media-based artifact?
- Be sure to cite your sources within the artifact or as part of your blog post.
Some popular tools students have used, as compiled by include:
- Jing: https://www.techsmith.com/jing.html
- Prezi: https://prezi.com/
- Piktochart: https://piktochart.com/
- Canva: https://www.canva.com/
- Venngage: https://venngage.com/
- Animoto: https://animoto.com/
- Wondershare Filmora: https://filmora.wondershare.com/
- Visme: https://www.visme.co
Also, checkout this helpful site: https://marketingtechblog.com/infographic-layouts/
Image: Gold Coast, Australia.