Blog Post #7: Create a media-based artifact (infographic, video, audio, etc) from your research and explorations of your community’s use of emerging technologies. How do they use technology to advance the community or share information? Be as creative as you’d like!
- Use these “How To” pages at the Community Site:
- How do I add media to pages or blog posts?
- How do I create a media-based artifact?
- Be sure to cite your sources within the artifact or as part of your blog post.
Some popular tools students have used include:
- Jing: https://www.techsmith.com/jing.html
- Prezi: https://prezi.com/
- Piktochart: https://piktochart.com/
- Canva: https://www.canva.com/
- Venngage: https://venngage.com/
- Animoto: https://animoto.com/
- Wondershare Filmora: https://filmora.wondershare.com/
- Visme: https://www.visme.co
Also, checkout this helpful site: https://marketingtechblog.com/infographic-layouts/