Greetings all! I finished reading and commenting on all of your Blog Report #1 entries. I was happy to read about all of the different information communities that are part of your lives. I went to the grade book and gave everyone that submitted their URLs 2 points.
I will share this information again as it will be in place for the rest of the semester regarding Blog Reports:
- Be sure to look at the Assignment Helper for insights and details on writing each post.
- Please submit your URLs to Canvas for grading on the due dates.
Blog Report Due Dates: (See assignment page for full descriptors.)
- Blog Post #2: Describe the Information Community you are choosing to explore for the course and the research paper. DUE: 9/10
- Blog Post #3: Report on the information-seeking behavior and information needs of chosen community. DUE: 10/01
- Blog Post #4: Summarize one of the peer-reviewed articles relating to your information community you’ve found. DUE: 10/08
- Blog Post #5: Explore how libraries and information centers create learning and programming opportunities for your chosen community. DUE: 11/12
- Blog Post #6: Report on the issues your community may face on an international scale. DUE: 11/19
- Blog Post #7: Report on your community’s use of emerging technologies. DUE: 12/03
- Blog Post #8: Personal reflection on information communities. DUE: Last day of class
Image: So many stories!