Greetings all! Please use this week to work on your research and future assignments. I would suggest focusing on the Information Sources Survey and the LRM as well as start thinking about your Blog Report #5. If you have questions, please reach out via site message, email or Zoom IM.
Upcoming Blog Report Due Dates: (See assignment page for full descriptors.)
- Blog Post #5: Explore how libraries and information centers create learning and programming opportunities for your chosen community. DUE: 4/23
- Blog Post #6: Report on the issues your community may face on an international scale. DUE: 4/30
- Blog Post #7: Report on your community’s use of emerging technologies. DUE: 5/07
- Blog Post #8: Personal reflection on information communities. DUE: 5/15
Major Assignment Due Dates:
- Information Sources Survey: DUE: 3/26 – Extension to anytime before April 1!
- Literature Review Matrix: DUE: 4/16
- Research Paper: DUE: 5/12 FRIDAYOngoing Throughout Semester: Commenting, Engagement and Participation