Module 7 can be found here. This module explores community-created information communities and how libraries are working with these groups to enhance services. This module will frame your explorations of community-based resources for future assignments.
- Consider the information sources created and used within your community this week as you explore the module.
- View the Assignment Q & A Recording
- Ask a question about the Information Sources Survey here.
- The Information Sources Survey is due 10/13. Please submit to Canvas by 5 pm Sunday 10/13.
- Continue to search for peer-reviewed articles, community resources, research-based resources and to begin thinking about the remaining formal assignments. The rest of the work you do is the most scholarly and important of the semester.
- Remember to use the INFO 200 LibGuide to assist your research and contact our King Library Liaisons if you need assistance refining your searches.
Please review these Action Items for Assignments & Writing I shared in a post about the book reports.
- Blog Post #4: Summarize one of the peer-reviewed articles relating to your information community you’ve found. 10/20 (Updated date!)
Major Assignment Due Dates: