- I graded all the Blog Reports submitted. Thank you for your hard work! You’ll find your grades in Canvas.
- Consider the importance of user needs and wants as you explore the module this week. LIS professionals work tirelessly to serve the interests of their constituents in any number of information environments.
- Continue to search for peer-reviewed articles, community resources, research-based resources and to begin thinking about the remaining formal assignments. The rest of the work you do is the most scholarly and important of the semester.
- Now is the time to get serious about the Literature Review Matrix if you haven’t already. Start here.
- Remember to use the INFO 200 LibGuide to assist your research and contact our King Library Liaisons if you need assistance refining your searches.
Blog Report Due Dates: (See assignment page for full descriptors.)
- Next Blog: Blog Post #5: Explore how libraries and information centers create learning and programming opportunities for your chosen community. 11/15
- Blog Post #6: Report on the issues your community may face on an international scale. 11/22
- Blog Post #7: Report on your community’s use of emerging technologies 12/06 (Submit your URL for grading by 12/07)
- Blog Post #8: Personal reflection on information communities. (Participation) 12/07
All assignments are due on Sundays and must be turned in by 5 p.m. Late submissions will be reduced by 20% of the total points possible for that assignment.
No incompletes are given for this section of INFO 200