This week, we will explore the importance of user experience. The link for Module 8 can be found here.
- Consider the importance of user needs and wants as you explore the module this week. LIS professionals work tirelessly to serve the interests of their constituents in any number of information environments.
- The Information Sources Survey was due yesterday. You should have submitted to Canvas by 5 pm. I will be grading all week.
- Continue to search for peer-reviewed articles, community resources, research-based resources and to begin thinking about the remaining formal assignments. The rest of the work you do is the most scholarly and important of the semester.
- Now is the time to get serious about the Literature Review Matrix if you haven’t already. Start here.
- Remember to use the INFO 200 LibGuide to assist your research and contact our King Library Liaisons if you need assistance refining your searches.
Major Assignment Due Dates:
All assignments are due on Sundays and must be turned in by 5 p.m. Late submissions will be reduced by 20% of the total points possible for that assignment.
No incompletes are given for this section of INFO 200